Master of Broadcast Journalism
This is the age of information, communication & entertainment. The invasion by the media along with the knowledge – driven info-tech sector is drastically changing the face of the world. In a global economy that has been spelling out single digit growth figures in all major verticals, the Indian media landscape has been compounding itself exponentially.
Even though the syllabus is prescribed and governed by the University, faculty members look at imparting practical knowledge to the students. Students are given live projects to work on, and motivated to apply creativeapproach to problem solving. Besides teaching, students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities too, thereby ensuring the development of their other mental faculties. Regular guest lectures are conducted where industry experts share their knowledge with the students.
M.A. Broadcast Journalism Fee Structure :-
|Course (Year)||Tut + Exam + Univ Fee||1st Installment||2nd Installment||Caution Money||Total||Form Cost|
Note:- Students of all courses are required to take refund of their caution money within one year of passing the course failing which the caution money shall be forfeited and no request for refund shall be accepted under any circumstances.
We provide Hostel Accommodation for Girls and Boys to our out station students.
Hostel Fee Boys- Rs.12,000 (Double Seater) / 18,000 (Single Seater) per year.
Hostel Fee Girls- Rs. 10,000 (Triple Seater) / 12,000 (Double Seater) / 18,000 (Single Seater) per year.
- "Application forms can be obtained personally from the institute/ city-office on payment of Rs 750/- in cash or by post on payment of Rs 800/- by DD"
- The application form can also be downloaded from the website and duly filled-in Application form can be submitted in-person or sent through Registered Post to: “International Institute for Special Education, Kanchana Bihari Marg, Off Ring Road via Kalyanpur, LUCKNOW - 226022 (U.P)”
- Fee for Broadcast Journalism can be paid through "DD / Cheque drawn in favor of "FIeMITS" payable at Lucknow"
- "Fee can also be deposited at Institute’s Cash Counter or transferred through NEFT in HDFC Bank, IFSC – HDFC0000723, Branch code 0723, A/c Name “FIeMITS” - A/c No. 07231450000088"
- A copy of deposit slip or any proof of fee deposited must be sent to the institute.